DAY 01 BRUNEI – HO CHI MINH CITY (L/D)
Meet and assist on arrival, transfer to Halal Restaurant for lunch. Check-in to hotel and free time for shopping at Ben Tanh Market. Dinner at Halal Restaurant and overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 02 HO CHI MINH CITY – MY THO (B/L/D)
After breakfast, continue to MyTho – in Mekong Delta, lunch with sea-food menu and proceed with boat cruises along the Mekong River to visit ThoiSon islet and fruit orchards to taste tropical-fruits of the season. Enjoy the show of traditional folk song of the Southern people. Visit bee-hive gardens where you can experience how to take honey from bee-hives, then visit to small factory of coconut candies. Back to Ho Chi Minh City and shopping at Binh Tay Market before dinner at Halal Restaurant. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
DAY 03 HO CHI MINH CITY - CU CHI – HO CHI MINH CITY – VUNG TAU (B/L/D)
After breakfast, proceed to Cu Chi tunnels, 75 Km North West of Ho Chi Minh City, a network of tunnels dug during the Vietnam War by the guerrillas, with 3 levels and stretching more than 200km. Experience the environment where guerrillas lived and fought underground by climbing the narrow passages. Above ground lie the wreckage of American helicopters and tanks. Back to HCMC. After lunch, departure to Vung Tau. Upon arrival, check-in to hotel. Dinner with sea-food menu, shopping at night market along the back beach. Overnight in Vungtau.
DAY 04 VUNG TAU – HO CHI MINH CITY (B/L/D)
After breakfast, visit White Village where French keep a good King of Vietnam in the war. Return to Ho Chi Minh City, continue to visit the War Museum, Mosques and shopping at Ben Thanh Market. Dinner with Halal menu. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 05 HO CHI MINH CITY (B/L/D)
After Breakfast, visit the 3D Art Museum and continue with Lunch at Halal Restaurant. Shopping at Muslim products building and Parkson until dinner. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 06 HO CHI MINH CITY – BRUNEI (B/L)
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and proceed to do your last shopping for this trip at Hacota Lacquer shop, Hong Anh Tudong and Jewelry shop before transfer to airport for your return flight home.
- Return Economy air ticket
- Airport taxes, fuels and insurance surcharge
- 5 Nites hotel accommodation (4 nights in Ho Chi Minh and 1 night in Vungtau
- Entrance fees
- Full board as in itinerary with Halal menu except International Buffet breakfast at the Hotel
(B: Breakfast/ L: Lunch/ D: Dinner)
- English speaking tour-guide.
- Private transportation as in itinerary
- Travel Insurance (IITSB)
- All kinds of drink (except tea), personal expenses, hotel portages, mini bar and IDD calls
- Minimum adult 20 Person
- Tour leader from Brunei will be provided
- Itinerary may subject to change depending on weather and local traffic conditions.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice depending on currency fluctuation