- Depart from Bandar Seri Begawan
- Arrive at Teraja Longhouse and meet with the local guide. Start our hike to Bukit Teraja located near Labi, Belait District.
- The return trail is around 7.4 kilometers, elevation 412m high and it will take around 4.5 hours (depend on the hikers speed) to complete.
- Visit to Teraja Longhouse.
- Lunch at the Longhouse (Optional $7 per head).
- Photo stop at Luagan Lalak (if time permits).
- Packed breakfast will be provided.
- Minimum 20 persons.
- Infant and toddlers are not recommended for this trip.
- Programme may change without prior notice subject to weather conditions.
What to bring:
- Sunblock / Insect repellent (unscented)
- A hat / cap
- Extra clothes
- Cell phone / camera to take photos
- Zip lock bag to waterproof your valuables
- Refillable water bottle