DAY 01 BRUNEI – SINGAPORE — HELSINKI
Assemble at Brunei International Airport 3 hours before the flight to Helsinki via Singapore.
DAY 02 HELSINKI — IVALO
Arrival at Ivalo-Finland Northernmost Airport, transfer to hotel for check in and overnight in Ivalo.
DAY 03 IVALO — KIRKENES (B)
After breakfast, check-out and cross the border to Norway and transfer to your hotel in Kirkenes for check-out and overnight in Kirkenes..
DAY 04 KIRKENES — SAARISELKA NORTHERN FINLAND (B)
After breakfast, check0out and transfer to Russian border for some sightseeing and photo stop. Transfer to Northern Finland and overnight in Saariselka.
DAY 05 SAARISELKA NORTHERN FINLAND — ROVANEMI
After breakfast, check-out and transfer from Northern Finland to Rovaniemi. Overnight in Rovanemi.
DAY 06 ROVANEMI — SANTA CLAUSE VILLAGE — ABISKO
After breakfast, visit to Santa Clause Village where you will have an opportunity to post a postcard from the main post office, all post card send from there will get a special Arctic Circle Stamp on them. Coontinue our journey to cross the border to Sweden. Due to its location in a low precipitation micro-climate Abisko has more clear nights and the top destination for catching the Northern Light. Tonight we will sleep in a traditional deluxe log cabin. Overnight in Abisko.
DAY 07 ABISKO (B)
DAY 08 ABISKO — NARVIK (B)
After breakfast, check-out and transfer to Narvik. Overnight in Narvik.
DAY 09 NARVIK — TROMSO (B)
After breakfast, enjoy our scenic drive to the largest city of Nothern Norway. Tromso is widely regarded as the home of Northern lights due to frequent sightings of the Northern Lights. Overnight in Tromso.
DAY 10 TROMSO — OSLO (B)
After breakfast, check-out and transfer to Tromso Airport for out flight to Oslo. Have some free time for shopping in Oslo and overnight in Oslo.
DAY 11 OSLO — HELSINKI — SINGAPORE
After breakfast, check-out and transfer to airport for your homebound flight.
DAY 12 SINGAPORE — BRUNEI
Arrival in Brunei International Airport.
- Return Economy air ticket by Royal Brunei Airlines and Finnair
- Hotel accommodation based on 4 stars with International buffet breakfast
- Modern air-conditioned coach throughout the journey
- Professional English speaking tour escort throughout the journey
- Mineral water one bottle per person daily
- Tipping for tour guide and driver
- Group travel insurance (Insurans Islam TAIB)
- Personal expenses, room service, IDD phone call, laundry and others not stated
- Lunch and dinner
- OPTIONAL (Estimation rate only)
- $360 per person to stay in Glass Igloo Hotel
- $300 per person King Crab Safari
- $130 per person ice fishing
- Tour leader from Brunei will be provided
- Minimum adult 14 persons
- Itinerary may subject to change depending on weather and local traffic conditions
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice depending on currency fluctuation