DAY 01 BRUNEI — SINGAPORE — BEIJING
Meet and greet at Brunei airport before departure to Beijing via Singapore. Meet and assist by our local guide and transfer to hotel for check-in.
DAY 02 BEIJING (B/L/D)
After breakfast, Visit to Tiananmen Square the largest city square in the world, boarded by the Great Hall of the People & Chairman Mao’s Mausoleum. Then tour to the Forbidden City, the complex of imperial palace, which was home to the Emperors for over 500 years. Grand halls and courts gradually give way to more intimate domestic quarters, giving an insight into the pampered isolation of the emperors. After lunch transfer to the Niujie Mosque and shop at Muslim Supermarket and Silk show room.Acrobatic show at night.
DAY 03 BEIJING (B/L/D)
After breakfast, visit to the Jade Museum before proceed to the highlight of our China tour, climbing of the Great Wall of China, which was first built in the Warring States period (475-221BC) as a series of earthworks erected by individual kingdoms as a defense against each other as well as from invasions from the north. The present day wall was left from the Ming dynasty. Lunch at a Muslim restaurant near the Great Wall. Shopping at Burning Cream Center.
DAY 04 BEIJING (B/L/D)
After breakfast, Visit the Summer Palace in the morning. Being the largest imperial garden in China, the Summer Palace was first built in the Qing emperor Qianlong’s time in 1751 and burned down in1860 by the French and British army and restored by the Dowager empress Cixi for her own enjoyment. After lunch, visit to famous Madian Mosque which has over hundreds years history. Enjoy the tea ceremony at the tea house. Enjoy Kung Fu Show after dinner.
DAY 05 BEIJING (B/L/D)
After breakfast, take a short visit to the new highlight of Beijing, the incredible Olympic Village with its Birds Nest Stadium and water cube from outside, visit jewelry shop and next visit is the Bamboo Charcoal Ware Shop, after lunch, shopping at Wangfujing street and Xiushui Street.
DAY 06 BEIJING – SINGAPORE – BRUNEI
Arrive Singapore, connecting flight to Brunei.
- Return economy airfare
- 4 nights Accommodation at 4 stars hotel
- Halal Meals as per itineraries except breakfast will be hotel international buffet
- Tour as per stated above
- Taxes, fuel and insurance
- Malay or English Speaking guide
- Tour guide & driver tipping
- Any personal expenses such as laundry/mini bar/IDD call
- Based on minimum 15 adult
- Tour leader from Brunei will be provided
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Triple room sharing will base on extra roll away bed
- No porter service available from the coach to hotel room
- There will be one photographer accompanying the group throughout the visit and the photos and video will be available for purchase by the end of the program.
Approximate cost RMB300 for video/CD and RMB 40 -100 for photo.
- Compulsory Shop (must visit) :Jade/Pearl/charcoal/Tea House/Silk House & Medicine
- Itinerary may subject to change depending on weather and local traffic conditions.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice depending on currency fluctuation