DAY 01 BRUNEI — SINGAPORE
Meet and greet at Brunei Airport before departure to Beijing via Singapore.
DAY 02 SINGAPORE — BEIJING (L/D)
Arrive in Beijing in the morning. Airport pick up. Visit to Tiananmen Square, the largest city square in the world, boarded by the Great Hall of the People and Chairman Mao“s Mausoleum. Then tour to the Forbidden City, the complex of Imperial Palace, which was home to the Emperors for over 500 years. After lunch transfer to Deshengmen Mosque, Summer Palace and Baoshutang (the burning cream). Dinner and check in hotel and have a rest. Overnight in Beijing.
DAY 03 BEIJING (B/L/D)
After breakfast, visit to the main highlight of our China Tour, climbing the Great Wall of China and enjoy the cable car ride. Shopping at the Jade shop and photo stop at the Bird Nest Stadium (outside view only). Overnight in Beijing.
DAY 04 BEIJING (B/L/D)
After breakfast, visit to Temple of Heaven in the morning and followed by shopping at the Silk shop. After lunch, visit to famous Niujie Mosque and Xiushui Market. Acrobatic show at night before transfer back to your hotel. Overnight in Beijing.
DAY 05 BEIJING — TIANJIN — BEIJING (B/L/D)
After breakfast, embark on a day tour to Tianjin by train and visit to Food and Culture Street before return to Beijing by coach. Overnight in Beijing.
DAY 06 BEIJING – GUBEI WATER TOWN (B/L/D)
After breakfast, check-out and experience the most terrifying walk along the Glass Bridge which is also known as the UFO Glass Bridge, the world“s largest sightseeing platform. Overnight in Gubei Water Town.
DAY 07 BEIJING/DEPARTURE (B/L/D)
After breakfast, check-out and enjoy your half day tour in Gubei Water Town. After lunch, return to Beijing City and visit to Nandouya Mosque and shopping in Wangfujing Street. Transfer to Airport after dinner.
DAY 08 BEIJING — SINGAPORE — BRUNEI
Arrive in Singapore and connecting flight to Brunei.
- Return Economy airticket by SQ (Singapore Airlines)
- Taxes, fuel and insurance surcharge
- 5 nights accommodation with International breakfast buffet
- Halal lunch and dinner as per itineraries (B: Breakfast/ L: Lunch/ D: Dinner)
- Tour as per stated above
- Malay or English Speaking guide
- Tipping for Tour guide and driver
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, mini bar or IDD calls
- Based on minimum 15 adults
- Tour guide will be provided from Brunei
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Not suitable for infant
- Triple room sharing will be based on extra roll away bed
- No porter service available from the coach to hotel room
- There will be one photographer accompanying the group throughout the visit and the photos and video will be available for purchase by the end of the program.
Approximate cost RMB300 for video/CD and RMB 40 -100 for photos.