DAY 01 BRUNEI CAIRO
Assemble at Brunei International Airport before catch a flight to Cairo.
Transit in Kuala Lumpur or Singapore.
DAY 02 CAIRO (D)
Meet and assist upon arrival in Cairo and transfer to hotel for check-in.
Free at own Leisure until dinner time.
DAY 03 CAIRO (B/L/D)
Breakfast at Hotel, meet with the guide and start the days tour with a visit to Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt dating from 3100 BC which contains the beautiful representation of King Ramsis II through his colossal statue. Then proceed to Sakkara where we will see the world-famous Step Pyramid of King Zoser, the oldest known of Egypt's 107 Pyramids. At the Pyramids area, visit the Three Pyramids built for Pharaohs Cheops, Chephren & Mycerinus on the Giza Plateau and the mysterious Sphinx. After lunch, proceed to visit the Egyptian Museum, Perfume factory and Papyrus Institute. Overnight in Cairo.
DAY 04 CAIRO (B/L/D)
Breakfast at Hotel, pick up from your hotel for a full day city tour with visit to Citadel of Saladin, Mohammed Ali Mosque (also known as Alabaster Mosque) and Imam Syafie Mosque. After lunch, visit to Azhar and Hussein Mosque before continue shopping at the old Khan El Khalili market. Overnight stay in Cairo.
DAY 05 CAIRO (B/L/D)
Breakfast at Hotel, full day excursion to Alexandria with visit to the Fort of Qait Bay, Mosque of Abu Al Abbas, Montazah Gardens and view of King Farouk’s Palace.
Return to Cairo and Overnight in Cairo.
Day 06 CAIRO (B/L/D)
Breakfast at Hotel, full day shopping at down town and Citystars Shopping Mall. After your shopping we will treat you to dinner and cruise along the Nile River while you enjoy the dance and show. Overnight in Cairo.
DAY 07 CAIRO - BRUNEI (B)
Breakfast at Hotel, Free at own leisure until your transfer to airport for your departure flight home. Transit in Kuala Lumpur or Singapore before catching a flight to Brunei.
DAY 08 KUALA LUMPUR - BRUNEI
Arrival in Brunei
- Return Economy air ticket
- 5 Nites hotel accommodation based on 4* stars
- Meals (B: Breakfast/ L: Lunch/ D: Dinner)
- English speaking tour-guide services
- Nile River Cruise with Dinner and show
- 01 water bottles per person per day
- 01 day excursions tour to Alexandria
- Travel Insurance (IITSB)
- Egyptian Visa
- Transfer by modern air-conditioned coach
- All kinds of drink (except tea), personal expenses, hotel portages, mini bar and IDD calls
- Charges for entries with photo & video cameras
- Minimum 15 person
- Tour leader from Brunei will be provided
- No porters service to help carry luggage in the hotel
- Itinerary may subject to change depending on weather and local traffic conditions.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice depending on currency fluctuation