DAY 01 BRUNEI-SHANGHAI
Meet and greet at Brunei airport before departure to Shanghai via Singapore. Meet and assist by our local guide and transfer to hotel for check-in. Overnight in Shanghai.
DAY 02 SHANGHAI - SUZHOU (B/L/D)
After breakfast, transfer for Suzhou and tour to Tiger Hill, Master of Net Garden and shopping at Silk Factory. Prayer stop at Suzhou Mosque. Overnight in Suzhou.
DAY 03 SUZHOU - WUXI (B/L/D)
After breakfast, transfer to Wuxi, tour to Three Kingdom City, cruise along the Taihu Lake, visit the Pearl Museum and tour the Lihu Park. Overnight in Wuxi.
DAY 04 ) WUXI - HANGZHOU (B/L/D)
After breakfast, transfer to Hangzhou, cruise along the West Lake and have a cup of tea at the Longjing Village. Have some free time for shopping at Mingqing Hefang Street. Overnight in Hangzhou.
DAY 05 HANGZHOU – SHANGHAI (B/L/D)
After breakfast, return to Shanghai, tour to Zhujiajiao, the famous water town. Visit and pray at Phoenix Mosque. Overnight in Shanghai.
DAY 06 SHANGHAI (B/L/D)
After breakfast, tour to the Pudong New area, go up the Oriental Pearl TV Tower. Free time shopping at the Super Brand Mall. Visit the Jade factory and shopping at Nanjjing Road and Qibao Market. Prayer stop at Xiao Tao Yuan Mosque. Overnight in Shanghai.
DAY 07 SHANGHAI - BEIJING (B/L/D)
After breakfast, transfer to Train Station for Train ride to Beijing. Meet on arrival in Beijing station by another tour guide. Free time for shopping at Yaxiu Market. Overnight in Beijing.
DAY 08 BEIJING (B/L/D)
After breakfast, visit to the Jade Museum before proceed to the highlight of our China tour, climbing of the Great Wall of China, which was first built in the Warring States period (475-221BC). Next visit to Olympic square to view the Bird’s Nest and water cube stadium. Overnight in Beijing.
DAY 09 BEIJING (B/L/D)
After breakfast, Visit to Tiananmen Square the largest city square in the world, boarded by the Great Hall of the People & Chairman Mao’s Mausoleum. Then tour to the Forbidden City, the complex of imperial palace, which was home to the Emperors for over 500 years. Grand halls and courts gradually give way to more intimate domestic quarters, giving an insight into the pampered isolation of the emperors. After lunch transfer to the Niujie Mosque and shop at Muslim Supermarket. Overnight in Beijing.
DAY 10 BEIJING (B/L/D)
After breakfast, check-out and tour to Summer Palace and Madian Mosque. Some Free time for last minute shopping before dinner and transfer to airport.
DAY 11 BEIJING – BRUNEI
Arrive Singapore, connecting flight to Brunei.
- Return economy airfare
- 9 nights Accommodation at 4 stars hotel
- Halal Meals as per itineraries except breakfast will be hotel international buffet (B: Breakfast/ L: Lunch/ D: Dinner)
- Tour as per stated above
- Malay or English Speaking guide
- Speed Train between Shanghai - Beijing
- Any personal expenses such as laundry/mini bar/IDD call
- Based on minimum 15 adult
- Tour leader from Brunei will be provided
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Triple room sharing will base on extra roll away bed
- No porter service available from the coach to hotel room
- There will be one photographer accompanying the group throughout the visit and the photos and video will be available for purchase by the end of the program.
Approximate cost RMB300 for video/CD and RMB 40 -100 for photo.
- Compulsory Shop (must visit) :Jade/Pearl/charcoal/Tea House/Silk House & Medicine
- Itinerary may subject to change depending on weather and local traffic conditions.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice depending on currency fluctuation