DAY 01 BRUNEI – HO CHI MINH CITY (D)
Meet on arrival by our local guide, transfer to hotel for check-in. Lunch at Halal restaurant before proceed to shop at Hong Anh Tudong, jewelry shop and Ben Tanh Market. Dinner at Halal restaurant and overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 02 HO CHI MINH CITY – MY THO – HO CHI MINH (B/L/D)
Take away breakfast, then leave hotel at 6:30am for visiting Cai Be Floating market. After the market, continue to MyTho – in Mekong Delta, lunch with sea-food menu at Bach Tung Vien restaurant. After lunch, boat cruises along the Mekong River to visit ThoiSon islet, visit orchards to taste tropical-fruits of the season. Enjoy the show of traditional folk song of the Southern people. Visit bee-hive gardens where you can experience how to take honey from bee-hives, then visit to small factory of coconut candies. Back to Ho Chi Minh City for dinner at Halal Restaurant. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 03 HO CHI MINH CITY - CUCHI TUNNELS (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel, depart by coach to Cu Chi Tunnels - a land which suffered a great damage in the war, the length of the tunnels is more than 250 km under the ground. Tourist will have a chance to use the gun for shooting. Return to Ho Chi Minh City for lunch at Halal Restaurant. City tour in the afternoon, including visit to the War Museum and City Hall. Dinner at Halal Restaurant.
DAY 04 HO CHI MINH CITY – BRUNEI (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel, check-out from Hotel and free time for shopping until lunch time. Lunch at Halal Restaurant before continue your shopping before transfer to Airport for your return flight.
- Return Economy air ticket
- 3 Nites hotel accommodation.
- Entrance fees
- Full board as in itinerary with Halal menu except International Buffet breakfast at the Hotel
(B: Breakfast/ L: Lunch/ D: Dinner)
- English speaking tour-guide.
- Private transportation as in itinerary
- Travel Insurance (IITSB)
- All kinds of drink (except tea), personal expenses, hotel portages, mini bar and IDD calls
- Minimum adult 15 Person
- Tour leader from Brunei will be provided
- Itinerary may subject to change depending on weather and local traffic conditions.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice depending on currency fluctuation